Thursday, August 23, 2012

B.o.B ft. Nicki Minaj- 'Out Of My Mind'

If you've recently had any doubt about the lyrical assassination that occurs when Mr. Bobby Ray takes the stage, then this is the song you need to listen to. In this video B.o.B explains how "out of his mind" he is. His lyrics are so crisp and enunciated which makes his style of music one that I thoroughly enjoy! One thing that really surprised me was Ms. Minaj's flow. Lately she's definitely fallen off of her rap "game" in my eyes and this kind of brought "Old Nicki" back. For the first time in a long time I bobbed my head to her verse, and I didn't fast forward through her verse. Kudos to you Nicki!

Anyway, if you are curious about the video, check it out at the link below!
B.o.B Ft. Nicki Minaj- 'Out Of My Mind'

B.o.B and Nicki Minaj in the music video of  'Out Of My Mind'

No comments:

Post a Comment