Friday, April 13, 2012

Lust is my enemy.

Omg. I have a serious problem. LUST. I hate that I fall victim to it every time. I lust for anything appealing. Not just lust in the sexual term but lust in material things like clothes, shoes, food, etc. Its so sad because lust is one of the 7 deadly sins. And also as a professed Christian I know that I should never lust over anything. All sin is sin. No sin is heavier than any other. So back to my whole lust ordeal. If I see a guy that I happen to find attractive I immediately begin to work my eyes among his body from head to toe. Idk why, -_- . And when I'm at a dinner table with scrumptious food I lust over it. I eat it mentally before it even makes its way to my plate. Omg... maybe... I should speak with someone lol


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment