Thursday, May 9, 2013

Assignment 06.02

I would like to one day become a big television news reporter who is recognized worldwide. My first milestone would be getting local exposure to the public. I plan on getting a job at a local radio station and working my way up in the radio broadcasting field first. To first reach the radio business all i would need is drive and dedication with good communication skills. When my radio career progresses and I began to receive actual air time I will need a BS degree in either mass communications or a broadcasting degree. For now, I need to continue to get as much experience as I can as a high school student. I need to perfect my craft now so that I am able to surpass the expectations that people will have on me as a new, young journalist. All in all I see me accomplishing all of this within the next 10-20 years. National recognition should come around my tenth year in the journalism field, and worldwide exposure should come in my twentieth.

I believe my goal to be very reasonable. I feel as though I am giving myself ample amount of time to get to where I've always wanted to be! I've always had a career plan written down and it always makes me feel as though I am organized and heading down the right path. Ever since I can remember I've always lived by the quote "Speak your detsiny into existence." By having a career plan I feel like I am living that quote. I believe that people write career plans to stay focused and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment