Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opportunities in America.

Really quick before I go to bed I just want to state some things. When America was first founded by the settlers and everything,  I wonder what they pictured. I wonder if they would even be proud of today's economy /society.  Not saying that there is something wrong with Present day USA but, the main thing I'm trying to get to is the opportunities available to our people now. The children of today will be the adults of tomorrow and I honestly can't say that excites me. We've become so wrapped up around this freedom and individuality that we've totally lost connection to reality. We have to remember that the way we train our youth will be the way we perform as adults. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with being different but we should at least remember that we all need eachother to drive this country up!  If we continue to let things go where they're going.... America will no longer be on top. 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment